Friday 16 November 2012

OMG ANOTHER GLOSSY BOX POST!

It's that time again...




This months box is based around Stocking Fillers-specifically trying out products yourself that you might want to buy for loved ones when Christmas comes.
And the contents are pretty good this month (though the box looks a bit empty!)


We have
*Dr Jart BB cream-tried this out and it's a nice texture but about a zillion times too dark for me now. Maybe something to revisit in the summer.
*Burberry Body perfume- a good size sample of something I've been curious about for a while. In terms of scent I'm not usually a lover of rose bases but this is really quite gentle I actually think I like it.
*Alison Clare Remarkable mango body butter comes in a squirty tube rather than a pot which a always find odd. It's very thick and hydrating but the smell is really rather unusual, like mango mixed with something a bit floral. 
*Nails Inc Caviar top coat mini-have obviously heard lots about this over the years but never tried it so am curious. Will keep you posted on my thoughts!
*Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a cult product apparently loved by models. I am in favour if anything that will brighten my complexion so go into this with high expectations. Again, will keep you posted.


All in all I think it's a pretty good box. Had a love/unimpressed relationship with these boxes in the past (like so many other people) and after resubscribing two boxes ago so far, so impressed.

Hope your week has been enjoyable, but if it hasn't then no dramas because it's the freakin' weekend!!
Friday night so far has included blogging obv, listening to Elbow on Spotify and mourning the loss of my chap to COD. Anyone else a PlayStation widow this week? 

vxo

No comments:

Post a Comment