Wednesday 5 December 2012

(Very late) November Favourites



*Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion-hate this on my face it does not work at all but I've been enjoying carrying this sample size around in my bag and using it as a hand cream. It's non greasy, not overly scented and nicely hydrating on dry winter hands.
*Models Own Mirrorball-love this collection! Expect a nail of the day post featuring this beauty soon.
*Nails Inc Caviar top coat-from this month's Glossy Box. Quite nicely surprised with this product. I'm not a big fan of top coats usually but this definitely increased the longevity of my mani.
*Sleek Pout Polish in Powder Pink-a lovely bright pink which due to the sheer nature of the product isn't overwhelming and actually quite wearable.
*Hemp Face Protector-I mentioned this in my Winter Skin Saviours post a few days ago. It's in my favourites this-and possibly every winter month-because it is literally changing my skin from rubbish and dull and dry to almost normal!
*MAC Coffee eye kohl-not a product I use all that often but throughout November I've been altering my smokey eye look from silver/black to shades of brown and nudes. This adds the perfect amount of darkness to lash and water lines without looking too done, if you see what I mean?

What have you been loving this month?

vxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this :)

    We blog about beauty too! Just started following you! Great blog!

    Leenie
    www.undecidedmamas.com

    ReplyDelete