Saturday 9 March 2013

March Glossy Box



So here we are again! You might have noticed I don't review Glossy Box every month because honestly the last three months have not been worth writing about. I was disappointmed with the December box, January was a bit nothing and February... the less said about February the better. I decided if March was rubbish then I'd cancel my subscription but hoorah it's a great one!


So inside we have:



L'Occitaine Brightening Hand Cream-I love this brand especially their hand creams so look forward to using this sample size.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream-yay! I've been a lover of this for years and years and my current tube is on the turn. Thrilled to see this in the box and a great way for people unfamiliar with the product to try without commitment as I know it's not for everyone.

TreSemme Salon Finish Hairspray-pretty standard product I've not used it before but I'm sure it'll come in.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush-I've never tried anything by this brand. On first look I though it was a Chubby Stick dupe but it's actually a lip stain in an easy to apply lipstick shape-winner. Smells a but odd and I can't remark on the longevity yet but it wears comfortably and is a really nice red shade.

Nails Inc Bruton St-Not my favourite nail brand but always happy to receive nail colours in a box.

I'm happy with this selection of products and it's certainly enough to keep me subscribed for now. I've got my first Birch Box coming this month so we'll see who wins!

Are you a fan of monthly beauty boxes?

vxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks more like a haul than a box, great selection! The 8 Hour Cream is amazing! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete