Wednesday 20 March 2013

Models Own Neon Collection Pink Punch


OMG NOT ESSIE?!

Very happy to be featuring a nail brand other than Essie on my blog. I was shopping today and saw that the new Models Own Neon collection had been released in Boots and had to have one. As I already had three other nail varnishes in my basket I limited myself to just one and picked Pink Punch. It seemed to be the least neon looking shade. How wrong was I, ha! It is so, so bright and I love it! It's an orange/pink shade which dries semi-matte. I didn't like that look so added a top coat for a shiny finish. Two coats is more than enough for opacity and the application is a dream, like most other Models Own colours.

I am thrilled with my new purchase and I can see it being a nice little pick me up on a dull Thursday in work.

Models Own available from Boots for a fiver. I've got my eye on the other pink colour too!

Have you tried the new Ice Neon collection? Do you rate Models Own?

vxo

5 comments:

  1. are you meant to keep these in the fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah apparently it helps to keep the colour bright. Find that a bit annoying though I'm very ocd with my nail polishes and I like them all neatly in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, Model's Own Coral Reef is my most used summer shade and this is like it's more neon sister!

    So random that you're supposed to keep them in the fridge though xxx

    Georgia's Make Up Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this ultra bright neon shade! super cool for summer! <3

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete